You must complete a registration to access these tools. *(Links open in new window).
How to register:
1. Go to the NCOA Quick Career Match System found at http://ncoajobsourcelight.com/ (Link
opens in new window).
2. Read over the important information and click Agree. A new page will appear.
3. Once the page appears, click Register
in the top right corner and fill in the form to
create a login and password.
4. Click the Learn More button found at
the bottom of the page to transfer to the
NCOA JobSource Career Development
System and complete the self-registration
FYI, the web address for this website is:
http://jobsourcencoa.com/ (Link opens in
5. To proceed, read over the important
information and click Agree.
6. Click User Login.
7. Enter the login and password
details you chose in step #2. You
are almost ready to get started!
8. Once in the system, click Orientation
for a self-guided tour or click the Help tab.
Please take note of the following:
a) You'll find the free courses published by the National Business Services Alliance on
the Resources tab under the different categories (e.g. "Life Skills", "Essential Skills" etc).
b) Self-assessments, job searching and job matching are started on the Dashboard tab.
c) Completed self-assessments on are found on the Skill Inventory tab.
d) Skill tests that are in progress or completed are found on the Test Inventory tab.
e) Bookmarked/saved courses are found on the Learning Plan tab.
251 18th Street South | Suite 500 | Arlington, VA 22202 | 571-527-3900